With over 14 years of design experience, a background in NYC nonprofit fund-raising and a bachelor’s degree in fine art, I am an advocate for small nonprofits and emerging artists. To gain financial or volunteer support, these organizations and individuals need internet exposure, assistance with social media and other promotion via printed material. I provide simple and elegant graphic and web design at a minimal cost. Email me if you have a design project you need help with be it big or small, or are in need of a website. Quotes are always free! If you’re in the Colorado Springs area, we can meet for a free consultation and quote.
A list of some of my clients and past projects can be seen below the slide show.
• Maps and illustrations for GFT Publishing (books include: Mississippi River, East Coast: Arctic to Tropic, and West Coast: Bering to Baja by David Freese; L.A. River and Take Me to the River: Photographs of Atlantic Rivers by Michael Kolster; At Home in the American West by William Sutton; A Year in Rock Creek Park by Melanie Choukas-Bradley; Dare to Dream by Lou Campanelli; Death Valley: Painted Light by Stephen E. Strom with poems by Alison Hawthorne Deming; Lost in Vietnam by Forsman; Fish Town: Down the Road to Louisiana’s Vanishing Fishing Communities by Blatty; 1930: Manhattan to Managua, North America’s First Transnational Automobile Trip, by Lyon; Mni Wiconi / Water Is Life by Willis; Occupying Massachusetts by Matthews; Travels Across the Roof of the World: A Himalayan Memoir by Frej; Inland: The Abandoned Canals of the Schuylkill Navigation by Sorlien)
• Association of University Presses 2018, 2019, & 2020 Annual Report and UpWeek Banners
• Fort Collins Museum of Art’s exhibition postcards, posters, banners, brochures, catalogues, and web maintenance (from 2007-2015)
• Foothills Arts Center’s annual Rocky Mountain National Watermedia catalogue and postcard (2013 and 2014), 2014 DocuWest Film Festival brochure, and other print material
• PROSE Awards (via American Association of Publishers) postcard and book expo material
• Logos for Fire & Light Ceramics, FCMOCA, Bachelors of Innovation at UCCS, Women’s City Club of New York, and many more…
• Baby announcements, wedding invitations, letterhead, and business cards
(See an older portfolio of mine on Behance.)